Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh, no, it's cool.

/sarcasm
I like the way you just keep me hanging on. No, really.
/endsarcasm.

No ties. No strings. Meaning I can do whatever without hurting anyone's feelings?
Eh, I feel like I'm setting myself up. I can't even hurt your feelings even if I tried. You're like stone. Cold and emotionless. But, I'm so attracted.

They're leaking in and I can have anyone I want..which is killing me..like why am I stuck on one person?



Lol I didn't mean to say that, but I might as well continue, right?
I'll wait forever for you to reply..sitting with my phone in arm's reach.. but tell me, seriously, is it safe for me to just dive in? With no safety precautions? Ugh..it's always the cute ones.
Indirect statements are always made by me. I'm waiting for you to just figure it out. You're not stupid so..are you doing this on purpose?

Last week. Last attempt. Then, I'm going to make like a gypsy and..mmmmhmmm.





Weird phone call from Chan last night. Just gonna leave it at that. Like I said: "I'm not dead, just floating." People need to get their facts straight. Like..who makes up a rumor about someone's death? Not only was it random, it was retarded.



Meh..my mind is set on one thing and I can write about it all day. Ending up being unresolved..like..seriously. It'll all be in vain. Sooner than later.

No comments: