Saturday, January 24, 2009

Everything is definitely changing.


for lys.



This has been THE MOST craziest week thus far.
Let's start Sunday. Ah. All I'll say. hahaha. I love me.
Tuesday..-sigh-
Wednesday ! Annual STD testing. All negative, of course.
Everyone should get tested. It's your body; cherish it.
Thursday; I've been talking to someone who's really cool.
It's probably not who you think it is.
Yesterday; Shaun. Mhm.
Saturday, today, WEIRDEST DAY AT WALGREENS!



1.
This woman, 22 years old, came into my store. It was sooo clear that she was one of those people who are just out there and mad friendly. So she asked me for help to find a cassette tape..one thing led to another..womp..her conversation was so strong. like i've never met anyone who just talked so freely despite the fact that she just met me and their were people looking at us like "wtf?". I didn't mind. She didn't mind. That's her personality so I was definitely not going to knock her. My co-workers were like "wow.". I mean, that's kinda part of my job..to talk to people and I have no problem to do just that. Sooo anyway, she was really interesting and me encountering her will be something that I'll remember forever. She wanted my email, so I gave her my professionial one. She's scouting for models and stuff and she told me that she loved my style and spirit. You know, I was smiling like :D.

2.
Exes will never give it up. Understandable. I mean, it's pathetic, but I coped with the fact that as long as we are living in the same area and because he's still on my list, he'll find ways to do his annual inspection. Tryna check up on a nigga that will neeeeeverr eeevvvveerr be yours again. But this time, he brought an accomplice. This cum guzzling slut fuck who stalked me my junior year. I've never had a stalker before like this one. I mean, following me around school, knowing my job number, what school bus I ride, where I live, my cell phone number what color shirt I had on Monday..I mean..it's horrible. He even tried to give me a Christmas present. I kindly turned it down. OKay, back to what I was saying..he came in there with him and this is weird because I didn't know they knew each other. Come to find out, they do, and so and so know's blah blah..connection's weird, but I'm over it. They came in there and got in my line. Like..don't ever do that. I don't even fuck with you like that. I was acting really rude..and I don't care. Ugh.



Now, I'm here. Was on the phone with this nigga who just sits there and breathes and talks to people in his background..so I hung up. No time for that.


/Sidenote:
I'm witnessing the change in me. I like it. :D
It's little things that I just commend myself on.

No comments: