Thursday, December 25, 2008

Where Did I Lose Myself?

It's Christmas. Today supposed to be about happiness, celebration...and most of all; time with your family. Anyone and everyone who knows me know that family is my first priority..and it tears me apart to see a lot of people in my family breaking tradition and doing their own thing without even talking to anyone. I should be happy that people are doing there own thing but we hardly see each other during the whole year..Christmas should be the day where we come together and just be. I've never had a Christmas where I'm sitting in my room in my pajamas listening to music and surfing the web. Never. And it's not sitting well with me. My mom understand me completely because she feels the same way. I'm torn apart. Fucking torn.

I don't like when people who I think I know so well hold secrets from me and do things that are malicious. Tell me the truth. I won't be mad or anything. I just don't like to be held in the dark.

I'm lonely. I can count too many people..don't even feel like finishing that sentence.

I got my scores today. I did so bad.

My sister and nephew weren't even here on Christmas Day.

I hate DL boys.

I won't be anyone's home wrecker or side thing. If you're in a relationship, be faithful. Please.

I feel a breakdown coming and I feel sorry for anyone who witnesses it.


P.S.; His birthday was yesterday. To this day, he doesn't know how he hurt me.




Song; Keri Hilson - Where Did You Go?

1 comment:

Elle K. said...

had no idea how family oriented you are<3
beginning to understand.
i wanna be there for you if you do breakdown to that point dear. no one should feel like they can't be honest and share...or even feel sorry. after a good cry you usually come out understanding more than when you went in<3