Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i need more AFFECTION than you know.

It's almost been a month and honestly, nothing has been changed. The same old is still in effect. I guess..that's okay. I'm not going to stress change. It'll come.


Christmas is coming up soon. I used to be so excited, but now, I'm just like "Christmas..eh..". Love the season and I'm still a "jolly fellow" and I love to see my little brother opening his presents; I guess I just grew up.

Scary.

My birthday is so close. Finally 18. Now..that thought..is actually scary now. Being an adult. Bitter sweet because I can do whatever I want, basically, but I know that responsibilities are bound to be a burden. Ugh..don't worry, no children.


Happy birthday, Lys! (DEC 10TH).



Single, ready to mingle. I've been getting a lot of looks lately. None of which I am interested in. Why do I attract the bubby people? Ugh. UGH!

Lmfao. Must get a hot fuck.



College bound? Almost. Give me about..eh..a month.

k. Dunno. I feel bad for not updating this with more shit, but I ran out of thoughts that quick. Now, knowing me, I'll probably update this in like a month or sooner if something happens. Adios, muchachos y muchachas!

1 comment:

Elle K. said...

you said you weren't doing anything at least until college. lol slipped up that quick i guess?

*hugs*
i think i should get ready for school, but i will be in touch. thank you for the shoutout<3