Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiired of this. So here's my take on it.

Homosexuality these days seem to be more accepting more and more by the decade. Slowly, but surely, it'll be okay.

"It's not who you are, it's how you present yourself."

But does that mean to hide in someone you're not? No. But does that mean to present yourself in a manner that would attract negativity and cause someone to provoke you? Nooo.
It's so crazy to me. Like in the gay community, there's a lot types of what I like to call a "genre" of a gay dude. And the flamboyant ones get the most rap for who they are. I'm not saying that it's right that people want to fuck with them, but if you bring the attention to yourself, you're bound to get provoked. We're in America. Ignorance is scattered everywhere.
I see it all the time since I've been growing up. There's the gay boy in class who talks a little bit too feminine, who walks with a girlish twitch, and wears a bit of gloss. He is the target of the school. Yet, he carries himself with a "fuck it all" attitude. He gets beat up and transfers.
I really don't understand why people do that. I'm sorry. I tried. More than half of the people who say "homosexuality is wrong, yo! It's in the Bible", don't even fucking read the bible. And that book is not written by ANYONE who lived during Christ times. So don't even try it.
Here's my thing, if you don't fucking like it, remove yourself. If that makes you feel some type of way to the point where you think you might say something negative, leave. No one is perfect and you may think that being gay are one of their "flaws" so you criticize. Not accepted or appropriate, but understandable. But the homosexual lifestyle is a fucking lifestyle. If you're not a hungry ass attention whore and you really are gay (or bi-sexual), then you don't wake up one day and say "I'm going to be gay for a few months! Yay!" It's not like that.
I know that you read something like this a lot. But when is enough really enough? When more little boys and girls are picked on, beat up or killed because they are BEING WHO THEY ARE? If you think you're man or woman enough to help stop this, STAND UP. If you see someone getting fucking picked on, don't sit there, don't laugh, DO SOMETHING about it.
I can't see messing with guys all of my life, but I know that my opinion will not change about this situation. It's time to stop.

Just read this article: http://pageoneq.com/news/2008/king021408.html

Rest in peace, kid. Where you are now, it's okay to be who you truly are.

2 comments:

mars ™ said...

You're smart.
I love you can we can "see" things.





Your mom goes to college.

mars ™ said...

Wow.
See those typos up there?
Quite sad.
You got the message though.