Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm Not Dead.

Ah! FRUIT OF THE LOOM!? HOLLA.

I'm saying though.
I took some pictures today & I wanted to share them.
With you.
K?

Hold on.


I'm feeling some type of way. Scared, anxious, and impatient to be exact. Scared because I thiiiiink that I'm feeling someone right now who I've known for a while now and I think I might ruin a friendship. Anxious because I'm always like that. Anticipating something all the damn time and nothing happens lmfaoo. Impatient because I'm lonely and I don't have a boo. :( Whatev.






Have you heard Pink's song "Dear Mr. President"? It's really deep and veeeeeery personal. Love it. Bush is a cunt and I'm glad he's soon to be just another ex-president. Obama all day, shor shor.



Make your move, homeboy. Your time is expiring and I'm getting bored of waiting.


I don't know. I thought I had soo much more to say, but obviously not.
I'll edit this orrr update again later.


lybb.

No comments: