Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Patience, love..

We have so much time..we can get everything right. we can fix all of our mistakes. we are now in training. My new way of just relaxing is literally breathing in and questioning myself "WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT?"..then I refocus and use the power that he gave me to break through every wall that resonates from hell.

..this is the silence i always needed. i'm far from the screams i once heard from the souls that once crowded my environment. i'm here now..in a better place. detached, but still maintaining the feelings that i've always felt.

options.
don't cross the burnt bridge.


i never wasted anytime on you. i never became upset because of your lies. i dealt with your deception like i was supposed to. your frequent visits..discreet, but so loud..you're a fool. what has me so attracted? defeat. naturally, i want to win - but the white towel is what i'm throwing in. every day is becoming easier.


wisdom. age. dreams.



words that just mean so much to me..all i do is sum is up in a word..and my mind wanders.
this is my blog. a beautiful interpertation of the downward streams of my thoughts.

1 comment:

isis the nicest said...

we're so sad. our lives are tragic. i love you.