Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who would have thought that I'd be portrayed as the "bad guy"?



"I had to lose myself to make it better."


And that's what I did. I made myself better first, though..everything else will flow naturally. I have to isolate myself. I have to break these ties with these people to make myself better. I have to be spiritual. I don't need religion. I find guidance in the bible. I pray to my CREATOR. HE HAS MADE ME BETTER. I was lost, stranded, abandoned..I had to find me without anyone's hand. See, what is misunderstood is that this..LIFE..is mine. What I choose to pierce, tattoo, smoke, read, eat, drink is what I decided to do. I do think about my friends..I know they worry, but they shouldn't. I underestimate and test my strength sometimes..but I'm alright, loves. I'm different from them..as they are different from me..we deal with things differently..we are all seminal in our own right. Why should you judge me? You supposed to be my friend. You want to be apart of this journey? Get your armor because I won't make anything easy.


I am not royalty, but I am a King, naturally..it's in my blood..I choose to lead the things that I possess. My image, my mind, .. everything that is mine..is mine.

I thank you - everyone who has been in my corner. Who gave me advice, words of wisdom..the people who listened to me complain..to the people who walked with me at 2am in the morning..But I thank him..the man who has carried me through..

Freedom..this is how it feels.

passion.

I'm passionate about self love..These social drugs - social networking - aren't benefiting me.. I cringe looking at my generation stain their future. I refuse to be apart of bullshit. I refuse to watch the people who get the praise and worship of being completely blasphemous and idiotic. My name, my face..no, no...not in that, homie.

These remarks, that mundane attitude..the same attitude that you cop because the way I used to be isn't how I am now..the way you feel when you look at me and see change..you should just drop it. I'm in a better place. Don't frustrate yourself with the way I'm living. Cancel that headache that forms when you look at me.. Accept it or walk away.


Your whole persona is paper thin. Focus on you.
cause I got this.


I smile at myself every time I see myself in the mirror..Not out of vanity, but from pride.
I'm content..and I plan on staying this way. Happiness is temporary to me..a quick emotional burst.

I'm developing patience and self peace. Using music as my release. Loving my herbs.


Baby, just smile and nod because your words are going unheard.

No comments: