Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's funny. In a sick, psychotic way.

Being alone will be the hardest part of this transition from dark to light. No phone calls, texts, or anything from anyone anymore..and a part of me is saying, you know that's finneeee, fuck y'all..then the other side is like =/ wow..

I'm seeing no signs of relief coming soon..now it seems like God is just ignoring me..Maybe I'm talking to much. Complaining too much. I'm sorry. Shoot me. really. Fucking shoot me.


I'm not kicking myself yet. I never do what is "politically correct" or what is acceptable. Why? Because I want a different response than you. I may be doing things really "drastic" or "dramatic". and I don't give a fuck. You can stop watching now. I know, with no doubt, that the decisions I'm making right now will benefit me in the long run.

I'm fucking up..efrgggvhyugdplfsgf
I want to just do it. I really do. There's one person stopping me..only one, though..

2 comments:

Elle K. said...

Read Matthew 6 if you choose the bible as a source of comfort or clarity. Seek and keep seeking. If you post, I presume unless you demand that I stop that it is my way of giving you the option.

Elle K. said...

Awww. I'm so happy it helped you. The word is alive. I actually just prayed, and flipped right to that page you know. If you ever decide you do want to learn more, I'll be here to help you find Him. The song from Trapt-- Enigma reminds me of you. I love you too Dean, very much and I know you do feel discomfort sometimes and you want to have space, but I know too how it feels to be left alone, when I needed comfort most. I believe you will find the right path.