Thursday, April 15, 2010

lessonslearnedforksinroads.

I'm well. I'm fine. I'm alright. It's a chant. A prayer. Repetitive notions of forgiveness - I forgave myself. I can't believe I let myself scratch the surface of an abyss that is god forsaken. I should be joyous, celebrating. The world isn't ending. and it won't stop. I see the direction he is pointing me to. The direction I was scared of..the instructions he gave me made me upset..I questioned him..the darkness blurred my vision. Look at me now..I went into the light..I'm following the path..commercial happiness is foreign and my eyes now see something familiar..

My mom said that you have to please yourself before anyone else..cliche..I know..but she knows best. and I am going to help myself now..I'm taking 7 big hand fulls of life. MY LIFE.

I'm creating my story. I'm taking these detours..not staying in this rush hour traffic. I'll get there on my pace.


Happiness is 2 miles away..slowly approaching my destination. Don't follow me..

No comments: