Friday, March 5, 2010

This is the Life. La bella vita.

My condensed wings are finally spreading. Complete & comfortably living. Appreciate everything..the grass, the sky, the cigarette buds in the gutter, the cool winter breeze..

I'm blessed to just walk around on this earth. Despite the ignorance of the usual idiots that lurk this town, I finally found a group of chill friends who are on this crazy journey to find that something more that is promised in this book of life. I'm so fucking happy that I still have my two closest friends somewhere in my life. They still fit perfectly. And I love you both. (LSD).

I'm finally taking the initiative to make me happy. I killed the demon..now my days are so much brighter..

Finally. finally..

I'm in love with a beautiful person. Someone who tries even when I don't want them to. I don't think I deserve you sometimes..I searched for so long to find someone like you. God is finally allowing me to unwrap these blessings. I sometimes question this..Like..so soon? But then I realized that time won't have a restraint on me. Time is on my side.

Love : the main objective in life. At the end of your life, when everything is said and done and copyrighted, did you find love? It's what we're living for..


I can't camouflage or morph myself into who everyone wants to see anymore. My mom commends me on this..she lacks this. Like..why are we steadily trying so hard to please other people when we haven't met our needs? Don't be selfish, but put yourself first sometimes.

"You came in this world alone, you'll leave alone." Who are you living for?

I'm appreciating culture..slowly, but surely learning the most important factors of my ancestors. Journey to Africa is definitely my horizon. OUR SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL. Stop being brainwashed by White America. Realize that they want to be US, so if WE aren't being US, who are THEY going to look up to?


ahh..
This Spring & Summer.

No comments: