Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's gotten to the point where I can't even speak. I can't even begin to formulate the words to explain how I feel or how I'm feeling right now. Something that I am so passionate about is just so out of my reach. People say stop looking, it'll come to you, but when?

I felt so on top of the world when I had him. Like nothing else mattered, just me and him. I'm 100% comfortable with myself..I'm confident that I can get anyone I want, but what does that even mean?

I tried to fill this void too many times, with too many things..shit that is out of my character. They only gave me something temporary. Like when will I ever learn? I'm going to circles. Making that statement is giving me deja-vu.

I've been having too much time to myself..which causes me to think too much...which causes me to over analyze.

fdkfksdmfklsdfds
idk. feels like i'm going crazy in a way. no one to talk to but this blog..i just need time and someone's undivided attention. i can't get it from no one, though. but myself.

No comments: